How do I start?
When can I start?
What do I need?
What is it?
The Hub is a new way to learn English. Everything is digital, interactive and fun. You will learn quickly if you use all the parts (1-4). There are lots of opportunities to practise speaking too.
You will need 3 things:
1. A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
2. A fast internet connection OR mobile telecommunication (3G, 4G or 5G)
3. A headset (speakers + microphone together). This is very important for speaking in the online lessons and Speaking Centre. The teacher and other students must hear you clearly.
We will send your log-in details between 24 - 48 hours after you sign up.
Numbers are limited so you will need to apply quickly. Please complete the form below to show your interest.
What English level is the Hub?
The Hub covers these levels:
* We plan to start Elementary and Advanced levels in 2015/2016
Please use a headset during lessons and in the Speaking Centre. We want to hear you clearly!
How much does it cost?
*Please note that we cannot guarantee that your application will be successful. It depends how many students are interested.
Give your first name and your family name e.g. Emma Kim
Give your main email address. We will reply if your application is successful
Give some information about yourself:
1. Your nationality and/or country
2. Your job OR study information
3. Why you want to join the Hub
Click submit after you have given all the information above
Copyright © 2005-2015 Speak English Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Speak English Limited
Tel. +44 (0) 20 7097 3892